Friday, August 10, 2012

Thanks Cymbalta My Feet Are Huge!

It never ceases to amaze me how different medications can affect people so differently. I had been put on Cymbalta for the depression I deal with over my chronic pain/back injury for two reasons. One because it of course is an antidepressant but also because it helps to alleviate pain.

There are many side effects of taking Cymbalta, some of those are sleeplessness, thanks so much I already don't sleep and the other is difficulty urinating. Well double thanks for that one, when your body can't get rid of the fluid it has to put it somewhere.

Here is where mine went and I still haven't gotten it to go away even with the assistance of my doctor.








And despite this reaction to the medication Workman's Comp, being run trough State Farm Insurance believes it is not important enough for them to approve my medications so that I can get this taken care. I suppose the would have been happy and thought it quite funny if my feet would have just fallen off!

It amazes me that Workman's Com/State Farm is allowed to treat people like this. Sadly enough it seems the laws are on their side and the injured party has no rights at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment