Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sleepless Nights

I hate it when I have nights like tonight. I've been up every two hours, can't sleep but am so tired I can hardly focus to do anything.

One would like to think with all the meds they have me taking that sleep would not elude me, yet it does.

I'm going to have to figure out something productive to do on these sleepless nights so I can at least feel good about accomplishing something if I'm not going to be sleeping.

8:56 AM

I finally managed to get a little cat nap in. I'm wondering if a different bed would help. I've gone from a regular mattress to a memory foam and am now back on a regular mattress again. The memory foam did not work out well for me at all, the regular mattress has a pillow top and works much better but I still find I'm in need of all my pillows. I currently have something like 10 pillows on my bed and that doesn't count the two over stuffed couch cushions we saved from a couch we got rid of. Depending on the night, the moment, the situation I use those pillows to p rop up my legs, some of them wedged under my sides, a few under my head, and then if I get all that done and am comfortable I will fall asleep. The issue becomes that when I roll over they are all out of whack and I have to start again rearranging them trying to get them back to a place where I'm comfy.

I really am going to have to start researching the adjustable beds and see if there is not something there that might help. I do know that the last time I looked at them most are made over sears, only one was made here in the USA. The big difference I had found at that time was that many of them offered life time warrantys. In reading closer they were limited life time warrantys and really were not a good deal for the person buying the bed. The one made here in the USA has an actual full lifetime warranty. I was really impressed by that.

No comments:

Post a Comment