Saturday, June 30, 2012

Last night was pretty rough, I think I got up about every two hours. If I got where my back was comfortable then my legs and hip started acting crazy. If I got them confortable then my back had a fit.

It's nights like last night that make it hard to deal with chronic pain the next day. You become exhausted from trying to get some rest and there is just none to be had.

I'm up this morning getting ready to take mom to a store we both really love that is having a huge sale, but I'm not sure how my body is going to handle it. My hip and about halfway down my leg is non stop throbbing! I guess this means the damage is starting to spread to that leg as well.

Despite it all I'm going to put on a big smile for my mom and make sure she has a wonderful time today, she just doesn't get out much and she really needs the stress relief. I'll take my camera along and if I see some really neat things I'll take pictures to share with you when I get home.

I hope you all have a very blessed day.

If you are reading this blog I really wish you would just make a comment. The reason being that if you suffer from chronic pain as I do I would love to put you on my prayer list. Of course even if you don't but you are in need of prayers I would be happy to add you to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment