Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July




I took several naps today before we went and thought that would help me handle it better, but it didn't. I can't sleep now, I can't find any way to be comfortable and my body hates me for going there.

My heart however loves me because it made our daughters day. The display was great, we were a little shocked that they  were actually allowed to do it since it is so dry here, but they did and that was great.

We don't buy fireworks and do the family thing because one of our sons was in Iraq, twice and he just can't handle them.

It's 4 in the morning, I got up for a drink so I guess I better get to it and then try to lay back down. I hope you all had a wonderful celebration of our independence and I hope that every day when you see a soldier you thank him/her and before you go to bed at night you thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment