Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Need to fire Mr. Sandman and WC!

It's three thirty in the morning, I'm so exhausted and sore it's not even funny. So why am I not in the bed sleeping, because Mr. Sandman decided to skip my house again tonight I guess. I'm going to fire him for failure to perform his job duties well or at all.

I hate this more than anything because it reduces my ability to deal with the CHP the next day and often turns me into an unbearable grouch.

I feel so sorry for my family. I often wish they would just pack their bags and leave then they wouldn't have to put up with all this crap from me.

This stupid accident not only trashed my life but it has made the rest of my family make changes in the way they live their lives and it seems so unfair.

Sent another letter to my lawyer today, WC still has not approved my medication and it's been nearly a month now. Don't I have any rights? Don't I have the right to not be treated this way? Or is it because WC doesn't have to follow any laws or rules they can just do whatever they want to do? It certainly seems that way. After waiting this long AGAIN for a medication approval I'm certain that a year from now we will still be fighting with them to get a lift in my automobile so that I can take my power chair places with me where I can't stand to walk all day.

The state fair is coming up and if we don't figure out something I will be unable to attend because there is no way I can walk through all of that. I'm really going to be upset if I have to miss it because WC wants to drag their feet on doing anything that might be helpful to me.

Guess I'm ready to get off my soap box for tonight and try to go back to bed and hopefully get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment