Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The limitations of CHP and Depression

I love the summer so much, even though we are having a triple digit heat here. The gardens are so beautiful and the produce is so yummy. (Isn't that a nice adult word to use lol)

Summer also makes me sad for the things that are so hard for me to do now. We got a few batches of jelly made the other day and I really need to work on some relish, make pound cake and make bread today but there is no way my body will allow me to get all that done.

It's no wonder people with CHP (my initials for Chronic Pain because I'm tired of typing that word) fight depression. A mere 3 years ago I canned 8 cases of tomatoes in one day and now I have to decide if I'm going to make one thing or the other.

Lawyers and Insurance companies simply do not understand that there is so  much more to CHP than the constant pain. If they had any idea of what we go through they simply would not treat us the way they do. I turned in a change in my medication on June 15, 2012 and as of today it still has not been approved. Exactly how long does the insurance company think it is okay to make us go without the MEDs

No comments:

Post a Comment